Top Menu

Friday, December 20, 2013

Family Trip : Kuching Sarawak

Bismillah. 

Here, I upload some of the pictures that I snap during our family trip in Sarawak. It was unplanned actually, but since my ayah really want to go holiday so I decided to check Air Asia website. Alhamdulillah, we got the tickets with promotion price. Why Sarawak? Because my Andak family living there and we want to visit him since we didn't meet for almost 10 years. Last meet up is on 2004, when I was in secondary school. We really enjoy each moment -- having breakfast at Tinot Laksa Sarawak, shopping souvenir at Main Bazar, having sate sarawak for dinner and enjoying the barbecue time!

3 family, all in 14. So here we go! :)




















































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! I likeeee. Thanks my dear niece....cik zai.

Nur 'Atiyah said...

cik zai, most welcome my lovely aunty! :)

Archives

Followers