Top Menu

Monday, May 28, 2012

Familia


[Here Kak Diyana, our murabbi]

[Everyone enjoy their own yellow tag. Jazakillah Awin!]


[Us. Yes, one left and it was me]

[When Kak Diyana ask, "What do you think when you are looking to the sky?" and I just answered, "I can see that they keep praising to Allah.". That's why we usually feel peace when we are looking at them, because they always close to Allah.]

[We tadabbur Surah al-Hujurat.]


[I really love this. Can you feel the moment? The moment of happiness]

[We were playing 'badminton versi belon air'. #Sakit perut gelak]

[All Nani's idea. #Bukan senang tahu mahu tarik gelang getah yang ada dekat celah-celah ranting pakai pen dalam mulut]




Taman Paramaount.Its not too far from my campus.
Last Saturday.

1 comment:

Capri said...

Pusing2..tersinggah. Tumpang lalu ye?? :-)

Archives

Followers